I Made These Things

As I’ve mentioned before, I love working with clay. All of the things below were made from air-dry clay and painted with acrylic paint. The sealant I used was a water-based transparent varnish.

The letter tiles are not finished yet, because I still have to attach the leather string and key-ring attachment to it. I think it’ll come out rather nicely. When Lockdown is over, one of the first things I’m going to do is buy more clay and make a bunch more of these.

The story tiles will need a lot more before they’re done. I have to get those cubed frame things, so that I can stand the work inside of it. I think it will display better inside one of those frames than on its own.  I plan to have a little story placed on a card for both of them, explaining the images.

Now, the busts actually do look better than the photo below portraits, but I have a little headache now and can’t be bothered to take another picture at the moment. I’ll show you some other time, okay.

Okay, well I just wanted to show you some stuff.

Okay, bye.

Tiles for key-rings
‘When we are 6’ story tile
Small busts
‘Amna’ story tile